Companies - Opportunities for Cooperation
Scenario 1 - Your Own EET
The European Engineering Team is designed to tackle real-world problems, with th end goal of developing a tangible product or service that can be implemented. If your company has a problem related to sustainable engineering, you could fund your own EET to develop such a solution. In such a scenario...
- The company will provide the EET with their sustainable engineering problem.
- The EET Master's Students will cooperate with each other and the company in order to develop a solution. Meetings would take place on a virtual basis, and there would be at least two real meetings, funded by the company.
- You will have access to some of the most excellent engineering Master's students from various countries across Europe, who are equipped to cope with the challenge of sustainability in engineering and solve problems with entrepreneurial thinking.
- You will obtain an implementable solution to your company's problem.
- Your company will have the opportunity to contribute to an innovative, multidisciplinary and intercultural project that will improve the quality of higher education and provide the next generation of engineers with the competencies required to work in the dynamic global economy.
Scenario 2 - Sponsorship of the EET
If your company does not require the services of an EET, but is still interested in cooperating with this innovative program, there are many opportunities available. In such a scenario...
- Your company could provide monetary sponsorship to the EET, to help facilitate the activities of the EET - such as travel for real meetings, the purchase of materials for prototype development, etc.
- Your company could provide material sponsorship to the EET - such as materials required for prototyping.
- Your company could provide the EET with real-life case studies to analyze.
- Your company could provide the EET with sustainable business advice as they work towards developing a start-up company to implement their product or service.
In exchange for your company's contribution, the EET could provide your company with...
- Consultation on specific issues related to sustainability and engineering
- Publicity on the EET website, Social Media pages, and other future promotional material and presentations